FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

debunking the "sleep over it" theory

Somehow today seems to be the debunking myths day!

We know that when we are faced with complexity - complex decision making situations we say, "let me sleep over it" hoping the unconscious will take over it and give us solution - a sort of background process.

Well - the article here debunks this Myth as well!

"Thinking Things Through" - I use this quote often and I think it also helps to structure the complex decision making problem into a set of problems and solution framework that helps one to have faster route to solutions.

Analytic Hierarchy process, TRIZ, and other systematic methods definitely have a higher chance of success than the "sleep over it" method!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread