FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Monday, August 20, 2007

Greatest Mysteries

LiveScience has a series running for last 15 days or so on greatest mysetries in science. the following 15 have so far been reported... I think - the biggest mysetry really is why does the universe exist or may be equivalent is why do I exist? I have an answer as well, " I exist to find out why do I exist". (Is it sufficiently round about?)

What Makes a Scientist?
How Does the Brain Work?
How Many Species Exist on Earth?
Does Alien Life Exist?
Who Are You?
What Causes Mass Extinctions?
How Did Human Culture Evolve?
What Causes Gravity?
How Did the Universe Begin?
Why Are There Transitional Animals?
Why Do We Desire Things?
What Drives Evolution?

1 comment:

Pankaj Bhawnani said...

Nice collection!

My Book @Goodread