FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Innovation S-curve

Innovation is a Human trait. Mind of the Innovator's plays a major role. Further, it is Innovator's resolve to take dreams and convert them into fruitful actions that differentiates Innovation from mere ideas. I have designed various stages of Innovation S curve when the resolve of the Innovator comes into picture and the innovator has to keep the specific thoughts in his mind. I call it the Innovation S-curve - Resolve-Time Stages


1 comment:

Brendan Dunphy said...

I like the S-curve but would comment that innovation in almost all instances is a team game and not an individual one. Maybe another version?

My Book @Goodread