FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its Election Time in India

One of the reasons people dont vote

The options (candidates available) all are same. There is no difference, hence the vote doesnt count.

May be if we think about how to participate in creating YOUR option, create, help, build or grow a candidate that you want to offer to the government - may be then you will connect with the voting pattern.

Why should I create my option/my candidate?

For the same reason that you are creating your business, your clients, your products, your services, your family, your LIFE -
because if you dont create your own options - someone else will create and control you!

The CHOICE IS YOURS!

1 comment:

Manoj said...

I perfectly understand this! However I would like to say why we should (in spite of all this) vote! May be we voting in the next several rounds of election would improve the process for our next generation to enjoy!

My Book @Goodread