FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

AXIOMS of My LIFE

Axioms of my life:

1. The greatest risk in my life is that I may not take any risk (self quote)


2. If I am not creating, I am not living (self quote)


3. Purpose of life is to keep on searching for the purpose of your life (self quote)


4. Reward for hard work is more work (self quote)


5. I must follow them, I am their leader (anonymous)


6. Remembrance is a form of meeting, Forgetfulness is a form of freedom (Khalil Gibran)


7. Machines only think that they can think (modified the original by Bob Hope)


8. Be the change that you want to see in the world (Gandhi, MK)


9. Politics is not my cup of tea, I drink coffee (self-quote)


10. God is continuously evolving, it is in its nature (self-quote)

No comments:

My Book @Goodread