FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Altshuller Institute - Global Product Development

The Altshuller Institute's Inside TRIZ features my TRIZCON 2007 paper on Set-Based Concurrent Engineering and TRIZ for Global Product Development. Whew... a mouthful title -

Anyway - I am actually fascinated by the Set-based concurrent engineering - which is the way Toyota designs new cars. A remarkable method - Unlike the serial or iterative methods - Set-based is a Parallel development methodology and paradoxically is less costly then the other two methods despite spending more in developing all alternatives....

want to know more.. you can read the paper....

My picture from TRIZCON sent to me by my friend Isak Buckman

2 comments:

The DD's said...

Was here.... Good to see your blog and read your scriblings on Innovation and TRIZ...

Keep updating...

-Dilip [Evalueserve]

Thomas Rafn said...

Yes this is the path for the fantastic buttomline of dollars. Iam right next to you, keep up imagine and innovating.

Best regards
Thomas Rafn

My Book @Goodread