FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yesterday will come Next Year

A CEO of an MNC office (product development) in Bangaluru told me "yesterday" - thinking he was being smart - to my question on "when does he want the new product?" ~ I commented," So we have exactly one year, as yesterday will not come this year, it will come next year". I think he was taken aback.

We never got to work with that company as well.

BUT the higher the position people get to, they tend to act smart and actually totally predictable. They also have a problem of responding to unpredictable responses and situations! ~

Accepting diversity and creating diversity should be the responsibility of managers who go higher up the pyramid!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread