FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

FRIENDS AND FOES

THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FRIENDS - THERE ARE NO PERMANENT FOES

THERE ARE ONLY PERMANENT INTERESTS


INDIAN PARLIAMENT AND THE CONFIDENCE VOTE SHOWED


WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Could the MPs seriously think about nuclear deal - I dont think anyone of 541 really gave any iota of importance to the deal - it is ME ME ME and MY INTERESTS - Money, Power, Position and Political alignments!



1 comment:

Arun Bose said...

Hi Navneet,

Sorry for not been in touch for long. In fact, I was in a confused state on so many things happening in life. Also the work, both professional as well as personal is gettin piled up evry other day and I'm in a real bad shape coz of all.

I hope everything is fine at ur end.

Keep in touch.

Warm regards,
Cockroach

My Book @Goodread