FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Transforming 2010 into the Most innovative Year of our lives

As we come to the middle of first work week of the 2010, I wonder how to transform 2010 into most innovative year of my life!

I realize it can only be done by thinking about how to transform my day today into the most innovative day – everyday!

What is the New that I did today may not be sufficient, what New I am doing now is the question….

What’s the NEW I am doing Now? Lets us keep this for whole year in front of us …. May be we will transform 2010 into the most innovative year of our lives…

Very happy new year to All readers of Innovation Crafting ......

No comments:

My Book @Goodread