FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Thursday, November 01, 2012

TRANSFORMING A SOFTWARE SERVICES COMPANY

Few months back I wrote an article on What Ails Indian IT Companies 

I was asked what Indian IT companies can do, or should do.

My first input is to transform the employees into innovation co-crafters - Transforming Indian IT Companies

I further propose three key capabilities and associated transformation process in the following System of Systems approach

1. Foresight Development - Technology, Business and Customer Value
2. Systems, Inventions, and Decisions - Algorithmic solutions to problems, Optimize the Network of Decisions - not a single Decision point
3. Innovative Delivery - Evolution, Design and Improvement
 

1.

No comments:

My Book @Goodread