FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Smoking Pot - A view from Teenager's Mind

I really am very proud to share the following article by Brinda Gupta at Young DC. In a news item titled RESEARCHERS Say smoking POT harms gums, lungs, She details a research report on the effects of smoking cannabis.

It is important to understand the article has been written by a teen for teens. I hope this will go a long way in making teens aware. However, the way it has been written, it definitely will be useful for all to be aware of the effects.

Best impact of anything happens if someone from the same community, age group or class finds out a new way and proliferates to others. This I think has more impact than anyone from outside. Hence Brinda's article for teens is a lesson for all of us - to look at our eco-system and let us voice our point through the channels and medium that we get.

Why should I be proud - well she happens to be my cousin sister :)

No comments:

My Book @Goodread