FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Monday, April 07, 2008

Innovation for Global Peace

The 2008 World Summit of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (WSIE) – the most inspiring gathering of its kind currently under way in Dubai, calls for Innovation for Arab world.

There is a call for Innovation to make Africa take the rightful place in the Globe. Talking about the need of innovative social movement for global peace, Neil Turok, Chairman of the African Institute of Mathematical Sciences, said it is necessary that Africa should find its place of pride in the global innovation milieu. “I want to see Africa make leading contribution to science, which will lead to a spin-off in creating innovative ventures across the region,” he said.

Yesterday I met a Prof. from Africa who teaches in Denmark and South Africa. Today Just like that I saw the article above. Is Africa Calling? I seriously believe Africa needs to connect with the rest of the world. It is best interest of all of us.

As I was about to close this post, I saw the report on Rediff that is amazing coincidence -

Now I know Africa is Calling!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread