FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Dying Captives

The Economic times article quotes a Forrester study that 15% of MNC's Captives are looking for an exit strategy.

I can only say, " I told you so". I can only say that MNC's need to realize that captives in India are not to be treated under cost+ model only (which is cost of salary, infrastructure and 10% more), it creates a system where the security of Jobs shifts the focus from value creation and excitement to maintaining the status-quo.

This is by far the main reason. MNCs need to create partnerships models with the captives and let captives create their own businesses.

Control freaks will not be able to maintain captives as captives in the long run!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread