FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Embrace Failure - the Path to Innovation

Embracing Failure a theme closer to my thinking as of now - I have been calling it intensity to fail comes to the forefront of the Innovation debate - if there is something like that by the way!

The interview above highlights the need to empower employees to drive change in the organization. Change, Learning and Innovation are linked to each other to a great extent - and I believe the intensity to fail - which means how quick and big is the failuire - will determine the success of the organization. So if you want to innovate or drive change or create a learning organization - be ready to fail with maximum intensity - meaning fastest and biggest failures will lead to biggest success! This is too contrarian a view to our minds programmed to incremental success - well get reprogrammed quickly!!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread