FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Saturday, February 09, 2008

I still have more - Poems

Happiness

All the time, every moment,
The desire to be happy
Caused me
The maximum sorrow

Questions

After taking my wings,
They ask why I don’t fly.
After cutting my tongue,
They ask why I don’t speak.
After taking my hands,
They ask me where my sword is.

Flowers

Stamp the flowers
Under your feet
Still they will give
You fragrance

Tears and words

These are actually my tears –
But why are they in your eyes
Words are also mine
But why are they in your voice



Words


Your words came as if
Thirsty for months burning earth
Had few drops of water-
And the thirst increased –
When will I have showers of rain?

Hunger

The morning Sun like a baked circular chapatti
Sky like a blue pan
Everyday ask me
What is hunger?


Fear

When everyone was afraid of light
I became the burning candle

History

It is amazing –
When I suddenly find words written by me –
Lying here and there –
I realize that
I have a History

Distance
I have become a lie
Far off from the truth –
To tell the truth
I was never near the truth

Dew

Dewdrop saw in all the four directions,
And just detached
Itself from the rose –
As if, it never belonged
To the rose

The Night

These are the dark pages of the ending night,
I think and sow the seeds of light,
Thoughts are very deep but still incomplete,
Words are complete but absolutely powerless,
I still have pain but it’s dormant,
Shouts are still in my throat only,
My eyes still watch without seeing,
Emotions speak rarely but,
My fists have opened before I could stiffen them,
Moon is being seen but that’s it
My pen is writing but just writing
All meaning have gone out
These are the dark pages of the ending night.



Pace

Do not say that
Winds are blowing fast
Tell that
We are slow
Who cannot keep pace with them!


Sunlight


I have learnt a lot many things from sunlight –
I do not know why I could not learn
The art of entering in dark rooms
And coming out silently

Open Book

I am lying like an open book
Clear, in front of you
But you all
Go past me,
Just fluttering the pages

Cycle

We have completed a Cycle –
Starting as an animal
We have ended as animal

Revolution

I wrote revolution on all the walls that came in my way
I waited for Revolutions to happen –
And now my hands tremble writing Revolution
Lest I am sowing new seeds
Of killings and blood

Perfection

I do not seek perfection
As I want to live
I want to hear a song
Sung by a soar throat
Paintings without any color
I love sculptures with broken limbs –
For all these tell me
That people still are
Human beings

Journey

When destinations were same
And the paths were same
Then why did we
Shifted our groups

Love

When the ray of Sun
Peeping like a streak of yellow mustard
Sprouted on the white cotton field
Laid on the blue sky
Touched
The dewdrop about to drip
From the rose petal,
I came to know
What is love?

Confront

Every time it is impossible to run away
So get up
Confront the continuous itch to run away
From everything every time


Emotions and Creation

Emotions do not shout when they are smashed
They just spread randomly
May be in this spread
Lay the seeds of creation

Journey

I have put behind walls all my paths
I will not seek any destinations
And I will just keep on walking
In circles –
Keep on moving
Without any search
Without any destination –
Going away with every step from my previous step
Yet moving towards the step that I am leaving
I realized that’s what anyway
I am doing
In my life


Darkness

The borders of darkness
Must have been reduced somewhat,
I haven’t burnt my heart
Just in vain!

Scope

Life can never be so beautiful
That there is no scope to make it more beautiful
And
Neither can it be so sad that
There is no scope for more sadness


Feeling

What I am leaving behind
I don’t remember,
What I am going to get
I don’t have any interest,
But,
Every time I feel
I have left something behind and
Something I am going to get now

Cactus

I tried to understand
But could not,
What happens to Cactus during autumn?



Alive

Till I kept on walking on
Thorns, stones and burning sand,
I realize
That I am alive

My face

When I started
Clawing my face with my nails
I found a new face
Behind my face

Pain

Pain has its past and its future –
That is pain – past and future
Present is just joy,
Pain only writes history
Pain only creates future –
Past and future is pain


Era and Civilizations

When every new person,
Starts looking like an old one –
Then Civilizations finish and
Eras end

Desire

I spent my whole life in the desire for a faint smile
The laughter has unnecessarily
Created problems always

*****

3 comments:

Anu said...

Amazing poems Navneet...keep sharing

Navneet Bhushan said...

Thanks Anuradha.

These are really more than a decade old - I had them with me - didnt know what 2 do - so just webloged it... I am surprised how much of a romantic fool I was - may be the search for Ideality is bringing me to TRIZ and Innovation - yet it is beyond my comprehension that why I dont write poems nowadays... anyway thanks for reading .. atleast I found one reader :)

Anu said...

I think it is perfect to be a romantic fool...wish there were more of this variety and we would have a better world to live in...

Anytime for a good poetry...:-)

My Book @Goodread