FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Business People get the last chance

In a recent Conference I mentioned about what really happens in typical conferences

1. Politicians Talk
2. Beaurocrats Talk
3. Professors Talk
4. Then comes the chance for business men to talk
Before the business men could talk, Politicians walk out, Government Officials are away and Professors are looking at new theories and new papers that they will be speaking on..

It so happen that all the other three - Politicians, Govenment and Profs advise the business men to do something -

The business man gets some time to put his point afterwards but never listened to...

Is this typical everywhere?
I have seen this in umpteen conferences ---

In my opinion business guys are actually doing it... ? whatever advise the other three members of society talk about...

No comments:

My Book @Goodread