FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Recursive Universe

After posting my 20 years old Science Fiction story and renaming it "Hypothesis of Recursive Universe", I googled "Recursive Universe" - lo and behold -there are more than 4000 hits!!!!

There is William Poundstone's book (I read his Game Theory book - which is Neumann's life really!) The Recursive Universe: Cosmic Complexity and the Limits of Scientific Knowledge

To top it all, Physics Forum people are discussing RECURSIVE UNIVERSE!

It is exciting to go back to 20 years old thought! and revisit one's mind's history! I will come back on this - but reminds me of always try to capture the thought in some way !

No comments:

My Book @Goodread