FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Saturday, February 09, 2008

I call them Poems -

Old poems - just posting - sort of memories of the past - but they may be the windows to future - I dunno!!!!

Words
Running behind words
I got just
Nothing

I have to walk in burning Sun

Rows of roses engulfed
In the morning dew have invited,
The bathing green leaves
In the evening turmeric are calling,
Moonlight fluttering at the Night’s door
Winked at me as well,
Despite the arrival of sudden wetness
In the half slept eyes,
I have to walk in burning Sun only -


My Tears


When the blood oozing from my cut finger
My tongue found full of salt
Then I realized why my tears
Do not reach my eyes nowadays

Loneliness

Why all of us are alone?
When all of us are together –
Or is it that you all are just the shadow of togetherness
Each one of you -

Laughter and Tears

Momentary joy – My laughter
Surprisingly -
Permanent persistent fulfilling happiness-
My Tears

2 comments:

Julia Dutta said...

Hi I got this info from Caferati post you made. I like your effort but frankly, I think you need to stay with your poems much longer before publishing them. All the poems I read need more attention. Hope you will take this in a positive spirit.
Regards,
Julia

Navneet Bhushan said...

Thanks Julia

These were written 10 years back and I dont think I consider these as poems to be worthy of experts - consider this as a set of words that were there with me, so I just posted.

Yet now a days I dont write them at all, my interest has really gone to different dimesnions of life - especially of mind, innovation and science of creation. Nevertheless, I am very happy to receive your expert comments and may be it is a good input, before publishing - Weblog obviously is more of your personal diary hence I presume I can post these here.

Thanks a lot once again.

My Book @Goodread