FIND InnoNuggets

 

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

200th post of the year 2008

This is my 200th post of 2008.

I started the year with a sort of resolution to make one post per day on an average. I think I was meeting that objective slowly but surely. Lately however - last two months especially June and July 08 this objective could not be met.

One reason is that I am involved in setting up the new company http://www.crafitti.com.
Second reason may be that since my laptop crashed and it took lot of time to make a functional system . Further it will take some more time before I get a new laptop.

Yet another reason may be that I was catching up on lots of papers that I thought I will read.

But none of them really stand in the way. I am 25 posts off from the objective of one post per day.

This brings me to the point of how Toyota can produce cars as per takt time. I think it is amazing and requires tremendous collective discipline, trust, and work compared to lot of talks, finding mistakes in others work, discussing a lot not actually doing much which most of us in large organizations are used to!

I promise to cover the back log! As I move ahead!
Post a Comment

My Book @Goodread

My GoodReads