FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It works!

A small book (very tiny) given to me by a Sri Lankan Tamil in Minneapolis, US (He has been residing in US for last 18 years or so) is called "It works"

Looking at my diary I noticed the notes - reproduced below


1. Write down things or conditions you really want
2. Change the list daily until its about right
3. Read the list of what you want three times each day - Morning, Noon and Night
4. Think of what you want as often as possible
5. Do not talk to anyone about your plan except to the great power within you, which will unfold to your objective.

I haven't tried this algorithm - but it is what one can construe as Mind Programming! Please try this and let me know whether it works - I sense it definitely will work!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread