FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

On Intelligence - Douglas Hostadter

On going through my old notes - I looked at my M.Sc Project - which was an Expert system to identify Aircraft looking at the pictures (I am talking about 1989), {By the way, It was called Aircraft Identification System (AIDS)}, I came across

Essential Abilities for Intelligence - (Attributed to Douglas Hofstadter)

  • To respond to situations very flexibly
  • To make sense out of ambiguous or contradictory messages
  • To recognize the relative importance of different elements of a situation
  • To find similarities between situations despite differences which may separate them
  • To draw distinctions between situations despite similarities which may link them
May be these are the possible ways to ideate and then take ideas through innovation .....


No comments:

My Book @Goodread