FIND InnoNuggets

 

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Debunking the 10% Brain Utilization Theory

The brain connection site carries an interesting article on how much we utilize the brain. The popular myth is that we use on 10% and the other 90% is, well remain under utilized.

Dr. Eric Chudler in the article writes, "it appears that there is no hidden storehouse of untapped brain power. We use all of our brain."

This is good debunking of the Myth of 10% utilization.....

It takes me to the point - it is always better to question axioms and assumptions before believing in what happens to be inferences.

The sweeping statements that have programmed our minds actually create hindrances to even think beyond the limited. Hence I think the brain is not programmed to think beyond by these myths.

Well since we actually use the whole brain - it is better to revisit the assumptions and axioms of a situation. May be there in lies the creation of something new!
Post a Comment

My Book @Goodread

My GoodReads