FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My Personal 20 Point Programme (28th December 1991)

My Personal 20 Point Programme - December 28, 1991

  1. Nurture all creative urges
  2. Enjoy leisure time to the full
  3. Work with humour and without emotions
  4. Set objectives and achieve them
  5. Do voluntary social work
  6. Participate in all activities but avoid useless parties/company/formalities
  7. Take control over your time through efficient management
  8. Be sensitive to others but dont overdo it that they start taking advantage of you
  9. Be humble, open-minded and clear
  10. Keep two separate outlooks - professional and personal
  11. Listen to everything - but avoid idle gossips/futile talks
  12. Play upon others egos and listen to their boasts - eliminate your own ego
  13. Never take advantage of others/ Try to solve their problems/ Be sensitive
  14. Listen carefully to everything and everyone
  15. Cultivate relationships/friendships after careful observation and experiences
  16. Continuously assess people
  17. Keep Records
  18. Avoid all negative feelings/ Eliminate all fears
  19. Cultivate the smile (true)
  20. Be honest to your self
I am not very sure how much I have imbibed these - but some of these I still think I need to do, some of the points are really not in my nature at all. So this list in my history - might have helped my subconscious - I am talking about 17 years old list!



No comments:

My Book @Goodread