FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Freedom is must for Innovation

Nisargadatta Maharaj in "I Am That"

"To be, just be, is important. You need not ask anything, nor do anything. Such an apparently lazy way of spending time is highly regarded in India. It means that for the time being you are free from the obsession with "what next". When you are not in hurry and mind is free from anxieties, it becomes quiet and in the silence something may be heard which is ordinarily too fine and subtle for perception. The mind must be open and quiet to see."

"Teachers - there are many, fearless disciples - very few"

"Try to be, only to be. All important word is 'try'.

" If you persevere, there can be no failures".

" Into self-awareness all blessings flow".

I dont know - but I feel these are conditions for Innovation everywhere as well.

No comments:

My Book @Goodread