FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Some More Poems - I still call them Poems

New Creation

My creation is new,
But Ideas are same old, already thrashed by many,
Nothing new
Just play of words


Liars and Judges


You all are a lie,
But who am I
To Judge
What is real and what is lie?

Broken pieces of My Life

Every Broken piece of my life
I have kept with me
So that
If someone sometime needs,
I can give –
At least one piece of my life

Life

Every day
Life is breaking down piece by piece
And all of us extending our hands
In thin air
Search with hope for one piece of life
Everyday

Time

I never thought that
There would come a time
When my own thoughts
Will set in me deep layers of fear

Sorrow

O’ dear Sorrow
You are so alone
You search someone always –
Everyone wants to leave you
Run away from you,
Yet you are so shameless –
Don’t you have any self-esteem?
Please stop
Just feel the joy of loneliness
Wordless complete joy of loneliness,
But how will you feel this joy,
You are sorrow, and you always search for someone in vain
O’ Sorrow!

GOD

Nowadays you look like a common man
What’s the matter - Dear GOD -
You look so helpless?


Recognition


Why do I always recognize
Real faces
Behind
Multiple layers of masks on your faces


Snakes

We try umpteen ways
To save our self from snakes
But these days’ men can bite you
With more venom

Victory

Knowing that you have won,
You still accept defeat
Then only you achieved victory really

Thinking

Think
Why we don’t think
And think why we think
Think what we think
And why we don’t think
About what we think
Think

Leaf and Greenery

The old yellow leaf
Flying in air
Stuck to the green branch
Searching once again its greenery

No comments:

My Book @Goodread