FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

7 Months ClustrMap Hits to InnovationCrafting



Number of hits to InnovationCrafting from 9 Feb 2008 - 9 September 2008 (7 Months period) is 4122! - This means every month I get about 586Hits! This is about 20 hits per day!

I am planning to restart the clock from today! This time I think it will give me the true sense of readers from all over the world - and also give some sort of idea about am I getting same set of readers or different sets!

Another problem is since u might have subscribed my blog - you may not visit the site at all. So really this may not be the true measure of the reach - nevertheless - i can track how many readers came and from where!

A BIG THANKS TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS and READERS to INNOVATIONCRAFTING!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread