FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Monday, September 15, 2014

Another Hindi poem and its English translation


Photo: A poem written in 1991 ... In Hindi ... From my old diary ... Just found the diary in my papers and books ...


English Translation

Let's Watch the Silences






Let's watch the silences without a word, but together. All of us .... 
We should all be there but all silent - no word no thought no reason not even an emotion
... Just silence be there ... 


In all four directions - complete comprehensive deep silence .....
rapidly traversing like the scent from flowers essence ...
reaching each crevice and pore of our hearts ....
beyond any of our thoughts..... 
But inside all of us ... 
Just silence remains -- 
just deep complete silence ....




 ********

By observing silence ... 
We reach beyond our mind potentially ... 
When mind dissolves 
all identities dissolve 
and we find our true nature which is the universe and when I becomes universe there is no observer or observation ... However I must say if I wrote this in 1991 at an age of 25 ... I must not be having much idea of the depth ... I am surprised ....

No comments:

My Book @Goodread