FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Friday, November 23, 2007

BARCAMP @ Bangalore

Last week I attended the CII KM Summit - The summit was overall excellent. However the concept of unconferences stood out. I havent participated in any unconference before.

As a person who experiments more than continue the same way of doing my work, I immediately jumped to get in the first unconference I could - which is happening tomorrow @ Bangalore. Although this is in Knowledge Management space, and knowledge may not be only way to innovate, in fact according to Taleb (Black Swan, again!) knowledge is actually a hinderance to change/innovation, yet I am excited to be part of Kamp-blr, my first unconference.

I am also speaking - provided there are audience on the following topic - Globalizing Innovation Complexity - Wealth Generation in the GIXBang World!

Lets see - how it goes!
will share my experiences once I have gone through - although (once again Taleb, Black Swan) Narrative is typically a far cry from reality - I will narrate the experience without connecting the events. Quoting Taleb," I will King Died and Queen Died" rather than " King died and then Queen died in sorrow"!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread