FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Friday, November 23, 2007

Management and Creativity

This is a very interesting topic. It so happens that three of my Blogger friends have posted on similar topic but taking opposite stances and I just quote them below:

Prashant Joglekar says, Too many executives are complacent grazing animals only too ready to shy away from new ideas.

Karthik says why Management and Creation are difficult partners in bed ...

Pankaj says one needs to align projects (including new projects) with Corporate startegy as reflected in Balanced Score Cards.

Suresh in his comments on Karthik's post says - these are superficial differences

What am I saying? At this point - I really dont know?

No comments:

My Book @Goodread