FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Friday, March 21, 2008

Innovation is Social, Invention can be individual enterprise

Innovation is Social, Knowlegde is Social and Man anyway is a social animal.

Innovation is more of a Human enterprise rather than an individual enterprise.

Therein lies the challenge of Innovation. The creator and inventor may found wanting in the social skill needed to convert ideas into innovation (I still keep the definition "Innovation is successful exploitation of ideas") And ideas as my friend Karthick says are not really easily available despite the contrary perceptions built by many Gurus.

May be to make innovation happens - ideation needs to meet social engineering!

No comments:

My Book @Goodread