FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Monday, March 17, 2008

How Random is my Blog?

I have been thinking for quite some time now - How Random is my BLOG? Is there a uniformity in the posts of my blog. What governs the BLOG posts? Is it the Innovation theme or anything at that moment that invokes my interest? Can one predict what will be the next BLOG entry after reading last few enteries?



Is there a Black swan in my BLOG posts?



Does my policy of one post an average per day impacts the quality of BLOG? I Really dont know. But may be a question to ponder - How Random and how much width is OK in the Weblog so that readers can make sense? Who reads the blog is more important or who writes - Am I writing for You - dear reader or for my own self?

No comments:

My Book @Goodread