FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Sunday, May 04, 2008

10 Things I will not be doing here

I joined as a CEO in 2003 of a small company of about 40 engineers and following 10 commandments I sent to all....


10 Things I Will Not Be Doing Here?

  • I don’t want to do everything here myself…. Cant’ Afford downsizing
  • Not Interested in Creative Solutions to Non-real Problems
  • Would like us to use the whole brain together… No Side Preference
  • Cant afford not to Focus on Execution …. well I mean business execution for PROFIT
  • I don’t have unrealistic expectations – except I would like you to complete the work by yesterday
  • Cannot Forbid Problem Solving …
  • Don’t Expect us to Hardly Work .. Rather Work Hard
  • Will not Cancel Meetings ….
  • Try not to do Time mismanagement ….
  • Don’t Expect me to hire the Dog (Watch) ….

No comments:

My Book @Goodread