FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I Dont Know.

I Dont Know.

Will you talk to a consultant who answers IDONK to your questions?

It is a really difficult to get a consultant who says I dont Know. Similarly a consultant who ask your problems should not be engaged. If you know your problem, than anyway you have a solution.

Well If you really want help in Organization design, solving problems - find out consultants who says we dont know and also find out whether he or she is willing to work on problems about which you also dont know.

I think - The Energence of something new happens through explorations with I DONT KNOW!

How many professionals will say that they dont know?

No comments:

My Book @Goodread