FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Game Changing Ideas Emerge -

Captain GR Gopinath - He changed the way India Flies

Simplifly November 2007 (www.airdeccan.net)

" I was travelling from Goa to Bangalore in a chopper, and as we swept across the rural landscape, I noticed something shining amidst a cluster of huts. I realised that arising from what we imagined was the dust and poverty of villages, was a dish antenna. It was a defining momentI saw a transformed India. We were a country not of a billion hungry people, but of a billion hungry consumers. When you think like that, the paradigm shifts. It stuck me like a phenomena; we were consuming cell phones, televisions, but aviation was absent in this consumer space. "

No comments:

My Book @Goodread