FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lessons from Innovation Crafting Blogging


I have been weblogging since October 2005. However the real jump in my weblogging acitivity came in Aug 2007. I was in between jobs and had a month of free time and everyday I just blogged. Slowly I started enjoying it. Then it became a habit!


May be we need to make INNOVATION A HABIT! - Well till then we may have to practice innovation - that I can tell you requires tremendous discipline as we have a tendency to not to practice - as I found many months after August 2007. Yet regularity - from lean thinking of average 1 post per day helped me a lot.


See the statistics for ourself!



No comments:

My Book @Goodread