FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lego Toys, Creativity and Organizational Development

Lego training helps workers boost creativity

Lego toys are teaching corporates to enhance creativity.
This is not a real discovery. We all have seen how relaxing is solving a puzzle in a game-play scenario. In fact, one of my pet themes have been to design Work as a Game. Further, all of us prefer to do something with our hands and mind (sudoko, crosswords, etc).

In my workshops, I have designed games using simple paper boats and paper airplanes, which have been enjoyed by delegates who simply havent done these complex tasks since their childhood. And they absolutely were thrilled by playing these games - may be going back to childhood days is what enhances creativity - as we all know our creativity at age 40 is just 2% of what we had at age 5

No comments:

My Book @Goodread