FIND InnoNuggets

 

My Book on Strategic Decision Making

My Book on Strategic Decision Making
Applying the Analytic Hierarchy Process

Friday, August 24, 2007

Rationality, Reality, Decision Making and Ladoo Game

The Value of alternatives in a decision making scenario is typically what the rationality theory talks about.
The following experiment done at many workshops and seminars that I conduct, shows real life decision making and how it is not at all matching with the rationality theory or logical mathematical view of the world.

















I can tell you - if you are an innovator - it is likely that you may choose Ladoo 4!!!!

Talk to start-up guys - may be they will choose Ladoo 4!!!

Is this a test for innovativeness - which is nothing but taking risks continuously!!!

Which Ladoo are you choosing in your life right now?

No comments:

My Book @Goodread